I advise CEO’s, Business Owners and Boards on the “what next” with their business and how best to manage the challenges and maximize the opportunities.
With extensive Asia Pacific recruitment experience as a CEO in start up and mature business structures much of my work has a recruitment sector or talent focus.
Current or recent assignments include:
- Building a talent pipeline for a professional services firm.
- Recruiting a CEO for an entertainment and leisure company.
- Leading a 35 people recruitment business in Hong Kong for 14 months as Interim MD, introducing stability, creating structure, developing strategy and recruiting a successor.
- Advising a medical services company on their business structure and strategic plan.
- Advisory board member for a recruitment company.
- Chairing a 2020 Exchange Leadership Consortium.
- Conducting a review of operations for the Tokyo office of an ASX listed recruitment business.
- Advising a CEO of a recruitment business on the strategic plan and future growth.
- Remuneration Committee member for ASX listed technology company.
Contact me to arrange a conversation.